What does FleetCaptain do for the Ramp Staff?
FleetCaptain significantly reduces the number of trips to the fuel pump by allowing each aircraft to be filled to the top, then run until it needs another top off. No more fill at half tanks and fill only to three quarters. FleetCaptain’s automatic aircraft selection ensures the W&B works.
The central company fuel tanks are managed for fuel quantity and quality
Ramp staff manage the fleet and stay ahead of upcoming work
- FleetCaptain shows each aircraft’s estimated return time and projected return fuel level so upcoming fuel activities can be anticipated
- FleetCaptain records fuel additions and removals, immediately making that information part of the next dispatch criteria
- FleetCaptain tracks oil additions, for example to meet an engine’s on-conditions requirements
- Ramp staff trade messages with dispatchers, eg. to communicate special requests without interruption
- Ramp staff can take an aircraft off line or put it back on line
- Ramp staff can set an aircraft to “assign last” mode which helps with optimal dispatch selection, hangar placement and activities such as cleaning, pre-heating and de-icing