What does FleetCaptain do for the Maintenance Staff?
FleetCaptain uses maintenance data when assigning an aircraft to a pilot. Is there enough time left before the next scheduled inspection? Is there a hard time or a calendar maintenance item due soon? Is there a defect? Has it been deferred? Does a defect interfere with the pilot’s proposed mission?
The fleet’s maintenance status informs automatic aircraft selection. And FleetCaptain plays a central role in making maintenance smoother, less time consuming, less error prone and more compliant with regulations – for both fleet and owner operated aircraft.
FleetCaptain manages an aircraft’s maintenance items and defects. It also manages components and assemblies of components which can be re-arranged and moved from aircraft to aircraft, or to and from stores. FleetCaptain tracks the component history as it moves.
FleetCaptain manages the maintenance flow:
- Records and characterizes maintenance work items
- Tracks defects and oil additions
- Generates a pre-inspection worksheet
- Records completed maintenance items and work notes
- Generates serialized work orders
- Generates stickers for each technical log
- Identifies and sequences the next inspection interval